FREE WEBSITE ASSESSMENT
Is Your Dental Website Turbo-charging Your Practice
|"With Dr. Scott’s help, we’ve had 35 new patients in 5 months directly from our INTERNET or GOOGLE presence. Treatment outlined $151,346 and added $56,431 in production. What’s really interesting is that the patient’s that come from the Internet, are over 50% more valuable than the patients that found us through Val-Pak.”
- Dr. Wesley Kubo DDS. Owner-The Dental & Implant Suite; Hurst, Tx.
|“I’m thinking you were a Godsend…I appreciate you and what you’re helping me to accomplish. You’ve got me thinking big again.”
- Dr. Ryan Crain DDS. Texas Grins Family Dentistry; Willow Park, TX.
How are you communicating with your patients in the "NEW ECONOMY"? Your ONLINE PRESENCE on the internet (including social media sites such as FACEBOOK, YouTube and Twitter) is an opportunity to start building relationships with prospective patients who are friends with many other people in your local area.
Some experts are saying that if you're not online now, you may be out of business in 3-5 years.
Why are so many people blogging today, and how can blogging help me with getting new patients?
- Blogging drives more prospective patients to your website. And your website answers their questions.
- The search engines LOVE blogs!
What is all the fuss about in social media and how will FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE or TWITTER help me build my practice?
- Social media sites are changing local businesses and how they are discovered online. People are going to social media sites to "SEE" and "WATCH" you…and if you're not there, they will go somewhere else. A study done by Foerester said that over 70% of people trust reviews by people online!
Why is GOOGLE, YAHOO and BING creating such a buzz with regards to LOCAL SEARCH?
- WE HAVE THE ANSWERS!
You've got a website. What are you doing to get prospective patients to view your website? Is your website "optimized" to make sure GOOGLE, YAHOO and BING point prospective patients your way?
This is a great way to keep the ball rolling on your marketing and keep a steady flow of the eyeballs of your potential new patients "watching and evaluating" what you're doing online.
Every week we hear about some of the challenges that people run into. Maybe you've experienced some of these challenges:
- "What kind of videos should I be using on my website?"
- "How can I utilize technology to continue to communicate effectively with my patients?"
- "I have a web designer who gave me this quote-is this worth it?"
- "Why should I have a BLOG?"
- "Why are you recommending my website be built in WordPress?"
- "What is the difference between the free and paid version of WordPress?"
- "How do I get Google to find my WordPress site? "
- "Why should I have a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE?"
- "What is the difference between SEO and SEM?"
- "How much time should I be spending on FACEBOOK?"
- Why do I need a Google Places, Yahoo and Bing listing?"
…..and the list goes on and on and on.
The internet is constantly changing and evolving, and most of you don't have time to be tapping on the computer…your marketing manager, assistant, front desk or receptionist will have time to help you with the most important aspect of your business……YOUR ONLINE MARKETING STATEGY!
Imagine, AN ONLINE PRESENCE THAT YOU CAN BE PROUD OF..
A "DENTAL MARKETING MAGIC" WEBSITE is for you:
- If you have an old website that is not getting new patients
- If you have bought into a practice and would like to learn how to market it more effectively
- If you are just getting started in practice and want a better return on investment of your marketing dollars
- If you have been concerned about getting online and just don't know where to start
So, are you ready to find out how your website is ranking? Fill out the form below to receive a FREE WEBSITE ASSESSMENT ($400 value)!
Our GIFT to you, NO CHARGE and NO OBLIGATION.